Boost Your Confidence, Feel Beautiful & Sexy
Having a Beautiful Boudoir Photo Shoot is a confidence boosting experience. Our clients are women who have never usually had a beautiful photo of themselves and can’t believe what happens when a professional makeup artist and a talented photographer work together with someone who doesn’t feel they had a figure or the looks to be drop dead gorgeous!
We want you to experience this amazing opportunity so whatever your size, shape or age we are here to make you feel and look fabulous with stunning photos to prove it.
Most of our clients are looking to boost their self-confidence, celebrate something they have achieved like losing weight or giving their partner a gift he isn’t going to forget! Whatever the reason, this session will provide you with an experience that puts you at ease, and releases your inner diva! Book now because you deserve to see yourself smiling in beautiful pictures!
Christmas offer - Full Boudoir Experience with hair & make-up, glass of bubbly, photoshoot and one 10 x 8 magazine quality, retouched photographic print only £50! (full price £175)
Gift Vouchers Available!
It really is fun! It is it common to be nervous at first and indeed is the case for most of our clients. However, every one of our ladies leave the studio saying their session was a fun, liberating experience and would recommend it to their girlfriends. It really is about you! Call Kaye on 01843 847700 for a chat today ....
We believe all women are beautiful - sometimes they just need to be shown!
Join our Fabulous Boudoir Private Facebook Group
It is a supportive and friendly place where ladies can share their Boudoir stories and help one another plan their Boudoir photo shoots. https://www.facebook.com/groups/fabulousboudoir/
Mario our award winning photographer and creative director is very experienced at capturing women at their best. You are guaranteed to look the best version of you whether you are 25 or 65! He will guide you through all the poses and also encourage you to try a few moves of your own. Mario knows how to pose women to make them leaner and longer than they would normally think possible and during the shoot Kaye is on hand for advice and styling.
What happens on the day?
After arriving at the studio, we will have a chat about your day. After this, it’s time to have a luxury make-up session with our professional Hair and Makeup artist and a glass of bubbly to help you relax. You will then step onto the photographic set to enjoy a Boudoir photo shoot you'll never forget (please notes partners or friends are not allowed in the studio with you whilst you are having your session) With clothing and background changes we will create your perfect look.
Ideas for outfits and accessories
- Ideally Wear loose fitting clothes (don't wear skinny jeans before your shoot, they tend to leave marks) and if possible no bra before your session to avoid underwear lines.
- Bring your favourite lingerie there is usually time for 3 or 4 if you want you can go topless or nude. Bring lots of props and accessories too, ideas are below.
- All our portraits are done with an artistic eye to make you look beautiful and sexy.
- Bra and Knickers, Baby dolls, Basques [please remove all labels and loose threads.
- Burlesque outfits, Vintage outfits and accessories, High heels or thigh high boots.
- Costume jewellery including, bangles, necklaces, earrings.
- Feathers, masks, silk wraps, long gloves, fans, riding jacket, hats-vintage military work well.
- Stockings or lacy pull ups (bring spares in case of ladders).
- False lashes.
- Please bring an object that is special to you or your partner: rugby ball, cricket bat, top hat, riding crop, fur coat, a love letter, vintage hairbrush and mirror, a man’s shirt and; tie, 50 Shades of Gray accessories!